In order to expedite the remediation works of RCC factories, RCC Sr. engineers have taken the initiative to arrange technical review meeting with the factory management regularly. This meeting is an open discussion between RCC and factory authority to review remediation status in terms of CAP, design and drawings, and any other technical issues.
The Objectives of the TR meeting are:
- To maintain better communication with the factory owners
- to review CAP progress status
- to review design & drawing status
- to review design & drawing implementation status
- to expedite remediation progress
- to ensure total/complete remediation of factories under RCC
Still, 11 factories 1. A.K Fashion Ltd. 2. B. Brothers Garments Co. Ltd. 3. B. Brothers Garments Co. Ltd. (Unit-2) 4. Bakhrabad Knitting Inds. Ltd. 5. Balaka Stitch Ltd. 6. Bengal Knittex Ltd.7. Convince Apparels Ltd. 8. I Ahmed Textile Mills Ltd. 9. Kojima Lyric Industries Ltd. 10. Rahman Knit Garments Ltd. (Unit-2) 11. S.I Knitting Ltd. have been attended the meeting with the RCC Engineer.
Some other decision are:
- TR meeting report to be shared with DIFE fortnightly
- TR meeting report to be included in the E-News Letter
- A TR meeting file to be maintained with meeting notice, decisions and reminder letter etc.
- TR meeting notice, decisions and reminder etc. to be shared with DIGs and CAP teams concerned
- TR meeting report to be included in the RCC website
- TR meeting report to be incorporated in the RCC progress report along with Design Review progress.